generate, the award winning event for web designers returns to NYC!
Combining the authority of net magazine, Creative Bloq and Web Designer magazine, this unmissable event will bring together a community of like-minded individuals, comprising of web designers, web developers, graphic designers and creative minds for two days of education, inspiration and networking. View our fantastic line-up of speakers and workshops on the agenda page and book your spot today!
Confirmed speakers for generate 2019 include...
And many more!
- SKILLS MATTER: generate conferences help you boost your skills and become a better web/UX designer or frontend developer. We cover every important discipline in the industry today, from CSS and HTML, via responsive web design to web performance and content strategy. You'll return to your desk ready to apply new techniques.
- EXPERIENCE MATTERS: We're very excited to have top-class speakers presenting at generate. Gain from the invaluable experience and knowledge of some of the biggest names in web design, including Josh Clark, Sophia Prater and Jim Kalbach, as well as some brilliant rising stars.
- DIVERSITY MATTERS: We are committed to building a diverse line-up of speakers. As industry publications, we have a responsibility to discover and foster new talent, and put together a roster of speakers with a representative gender ratio and diverse range of backgrounds.
- CONTACTS MATTER: generate isn't just about the talks. We create a friendly environment in which you can network with speakers and other attendees alike. There are various opportunities to get chatting, in the breaks, over lunch, or at the after party. Just grab a drink and share your experiences.
- AWARDS MATTER: generate is an award-winning conference! We were named Most Influential Design Conference of the Year 2015 at Creative Markets inaugural awards. Massive thanks to everyone who voted for us!
Are you interested in sponsoring generate 2019?
We have a number of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available at generate. To recieve our media pack with more information, please contact Michael Pyatt, Advertising Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)122 568 7538.